Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dreaming of an Embroidery Machine

I love embroidery, but it takes forever to do. So many patterns colors and ideas on how to use them, I get goose bumps! Sadly I can't afford a machine that hooks up to my computer. The designs I can add to cloaks and robes at an affordable price would be great! As well as any gowns! Oh to add beautiful needlework to one would be a great thing, not only for me but for you!

I have been trying to figure out how to obtain one, and the only thing I can come up with is by some miracle I sell everything. The other is just to keep dreaming. I did think about having a donation pool and at certain donation amounts have special items for them. But I wouldn't think it would be appropriate, or would it? I mean would it be okay to set up something like that. I see people do it all the time for new homes, starting there business, and so forth. Would it be appropriate to set up such a thing for myself? As of right now I am not sure, what are your thoughts?

For now I will keep dreaming and let them haunt me every second of the day until I can come up with something. I do want to here from you so please feel free to say something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment