Friday, October 7, 2011

Hand Crochet Tribal Tassel Belts

The last few weeks I have been experimenting on making Tassel belts. Since my Fabric options is depleted, I had to get creative. I have a bunch of yarn from past custom gloves. So I pulled out a crochet hook and began the experimental designs.
Back Panel Teal Purple and Pink

Back Panel Teal Purple and Pink

Front Panel  Teal Purple and Pink

Rough sketchy idea

Back Panel  Teal Purple and Pink

Completed Front View

Completed Back View

Close up

Ran out of purple finished netting in Teal.

Close up 

Red and Black Front

Side with wide black satin ribbon lace up on the side

Close up

Back

Side View

Close up

Back

Close up on Front
I havent decided to make any more and try to sell them or just have a custom listing and I was thinking about writing up the directions. I haven't really think things through yet. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment