Monday, January 28, 2008

Today's Random Stuff!

Happy Monday!
Today seams to be dark and cold, but why should our eye candy? While cleaning out my etsy favorites (most were sold!) I came across a lonely shop. Go To Great Panes a stained glass shop. This artist has some great looking pieces. The colors and shapes worms even the chill from my monitor. I remembered that the artist had given me an image a while ago to use at one of our craft fairs.


One should really visit her shop to see the lovely glass maybe buy some for yourself!

Random Fact: Hot Glue is Hot! (duh)

Random Blog of the day: Blue Boy Gifts

We are members of Fae Etsy cheek out their blog and web sight.

We are starting to collect shop info and business cards again. We will be going to a show in march. If you wish to send us something to hand out at our LARP (Live Action Role Playing) Convention please contact us at sacredoak2002@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely write up Willow!

    I'll be back to read more!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete