Okay so its not a real dragons eye but its tasty and keeps the drinks cold.
Dragon Eyes is actually Grapes and dried fruit!
What you need:
- Seedless grapes, any kind these will be the main part of your dragons eyes, we like green and dark purple.
- Dried fruit, most use raises but we don't we use cranberries, blueberries, cherries and other dried berries we can get.
- Wash and dry your grapes
- Cut your dried fruit in halves we do them in quarters or fourths for smaller slits.
- Take the tip of your knife and cut a small slit and not very deep from one end to another of the grape. Pinch open slightly, not to hard or you will crush the grape (mmm grape juice in me eye!).
- Place a piece of dried fruit in and put finished eyes in a coverd bowl, container extra and place into the freezer.
- How we freeze our eyes: we use ice cube trays just put an eye in each slot fill with water cover and freeze. Once solid we pop them into another container that we can seal. When its party time simply place the ice in cups or in the punch bowl. We leave some in a container for those wanting to place a little extra ice into theire cups.
Body Parts Ice
- Body parts gummy candy (Oriental Trading usually have the gummy Eye candy check often as they go quickly!)
- Ice cube trays
- Food coloring (optional)
- Place a gummy in each slot of the ice tray
- In a measuring cup add water and a few drops of food coloring this is optional we like neaon colors as they glow slightly in the black lights. If you fear someone has dye allergies you could always do several non dyed.
- Pour water, cover and freeze, Enjoy. we like to have ours in the punch bowls as the ice melts the body parts will become exposed.
Flies and other bugs in my ice!
- Toy bugs such as flies, spiders, cockroaches extra we like realistic ones.
- Ice cube trays
- food coloring (optional)
- Wash or rinse the bugs throughly we want to make sure no dust or dirt is on these buggers!
- Place a bug in each slot of the ice cube tray.
- As above you can add died water for special effects we like to use juice from our punch to freeze our bugs.
Willow's Witches Brew:
- 36 ounces unsweeten apple juice concentrait thawed and undiluted
- 4 cups Cranberry juice coctail
- 3 medium oranges
- 32 ounce gingerale (chilled)
- 4 cups water (or 4 cups vodka)
- 1 gallon lime sherbet, softend
- ice or freaky hand ice (Target now carries hand ice molds!)
- Mix in a gallon pitcher the following: Apple juice, Cranberry Juice, & Water/Vodka
- when its about party time pour the mix into your cauldron or punch bowl, slice the oranges into thin rings. and place into punch.
- Gently pour the ginger ale into the punch.
- Place ice and sherbet into the punch. Be gental with the sherbet as it will make the brew fizzle. Serve with a cakle.
Freaky Hand Ice:
use a powder free latex glove add in fruit gummies (if you like) and water. Dont over fill the glove you want it to look like a real hand. Tie the end and place onto a plate and freeze. We do this the night before and pull it out just before go time. Cut the glove off and slide into brew. Target has hands feet ice molds durring halloween, they come with gummy worms, and color. If used properly the mold will last a long time and can be used over and over again! Great investment!
Enjoy spook yall later!