Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Up Cycled Green Corsety

This corset was made from an old shirt we won from in an auction lot. The shirt was really lovely but we wanted to give it a new life and look. So we took it apart carefully and cut out the corset pattern. We used Flat Steel boning, Lacing Bones, Black Bias tape, Black Grommets and a Black lacing cord. One side did come out shorter then the other we figured it was from when we trimmed the top and bottom of the corset. The mistake was not cough until prepping of the photos.
We used a super fluffy pillow as the dummy. This corset is a size 12.

1 comment:

  1. This is terrific I think I'm a bit beyond the corset set. So I'm just admiring your work.