Saturday, December 22, 2007

mandalart

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
mandalart.etsy.com


Blurb:

I generate mandalas through the combined processes of photography and digital imagery. Working only from my own photographs, I transforms them into a variety of geometric designs echoing the rhythms of nature.

My mandalas are often infused with vibrant colors and patterns reflecting the symmetry found in the natural world, as in the petals of a daisy flower, a bird’s feather or the concentric circles of life found in wood.

They reflect my personal view and relationship with the world. Being of an abstract nature, they also reflect your own vision.

For a convenient and fast way of browsing thought my whole mandala collection, I invite you to visit my webiste:

www.denisbouchard.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment